The Capacitive Touch Panel (CTP) uses the current sensing of the human body to work. The capacitive screen is a four-layer composite glass screen. The inner surface of the glass screen and the interlayer are coated with ITO (nano-indium tin oxide). The outermost layer is only 0.0015mm thick bauxite protective layer, and the interlayer ITO coating. As the working surface, four corners lead to four electrodes, and the inner layer of ITO is the screen layer to ensure the working environment.
A capacitive touch screen is a layer of transparent special metal conductive material attached to the surface of the glass. When the finger touches the metal layer, the capacitance of the contact changes, so that the frequency of the oscillator connected to it changes, and the position of the touch can be determined by measuring the frequency change. Since the capacitance varies with temperature, humidity, or grounding conditions, its stability is poor, and drift often occurs.
Capacitive screen applications are more and more widely used, currently mainly used in cash registers, self-service a la carte machines, self-service inquiry machines, self-service queues, industrial control of some industrial control equipment, self-service cash machines, self-service terminal equipment in various sub-sectors, etc.
Capacitive touch panel advantages
1. Capacitance touch screen only needs touch, no need pressure to generate signal.
2. Capacitance touch screen needs only one time or no correction at all after production, while resistance technology needs conventional correction.
3. Capacitance schemes have a longer life because the components in the capacitive touch screen need not move at all. In a resistive touch screen, the upper ITO film needs to be thin enough to be resilient to bend downward to reach the lower ITO film.
4. Capacitance technology is superior to resistance technology in light loss and system power consumption
5. The choice of capacitance or resistance depends on the object touching the screen. If it is finger touch, capacitive touch screen is a better choice. If you need a stylus, whether plastic or metal, resistance touch screen can be competent. Capacitance touch screen can also use stylus, but it needs special stylus to cooperate.
6. Surface capacitance can be used in large-scale touch screen, and it is low in phase, but it can not support gesture recognition nowadays: Inductive capacitance is mainly used in small and medium-sized touch screen, and can support gesture recognition.
7. Capacitance technology has the advantages of wear resistance, long service life and low maintenance cost when users use it. Therefore, the overall operating cost of the manufacturer can be further reduced.
8. Capacitive touch screens can support multi-touch technology, and unlike resistive touch screens, they are slow in response and are not easy to wear and tear.
1.. All-glass structure, by far the most mature manufacturing process, has high stability and highest optical clarity.
|G+G compared with G+F|
|capacitive touch panel||G+G||G+F|
|Reliability of high and low temperature||high||low|
|Manufacturing Technology Level||high||moderate|
|price||a little high||moderate|
PURE FLAT AND ULTRA-THIN
Pure flat and ultra-thin structure shows more high-end generous, abandoning the shortcomings of infrared screen surface grooves, inaccurate edge touch and so on.
ACCURATE TOUCH CONTROL
Capacitive screen is used for induction work by human body current. Its accuracy is as high as 99% and its writing is fluent. Is has no broken wires and no drift.
Full bonding increases the seismic resistance of the screen and reduces the probability of damage. Even if the screen is broken, it will not drop debris and scratch people because of the optical bonding.
After optical bonding:
It can improve the readability of sunlight by 400% abd the impact resistance by 300%. It can prevent condensation and atomization effectively. It can adopt lighter and thinner display design with a maximum fit siza of 84 inches.
ALL OS SUPPORTED
It can support a variety of operating systems and computer environments.
Supporting operating systems including Android, Linux, Windows, IOS, Chrome, etc.
capacitive touch all-in-one
interactive touch all-in-one PC
outdoor touch applications
touch magic mirror
|Product structure||G+G（Cover Glass+LOCA+ITO Glass）||interface types||USB&COM,default USB port|
|appearance color||Black Silk Printing + Transparent Glass||Transmittance||≥85%|
|respond time||≤3ms||Glass atomization degree||≤3%|
|touch accuracy||＜25mm||input ways||Finger/Capacitive Touch Pen|
|move error||＜10%||output ways||Inductive Coupled Capacitor Output|
|items||specifications||items||D Series Transmitting Capacitance Touch Screen|
|Firmware upgrade ways||Win7和Win XP支持USB升级Win7 and win xp support upgrade via USB||general OS||Win XP/Win7/Win CE/Android/Linu/Mac|
|touch type||10-point touch control||Android||Single point: Kernel modification is generally not requiredMultipoint: Kernel version 2.6.31 or above and requires technical capability for kernel modification|
|System operation supported by multi-touch||Windows7 Ultimate/Windows7 Professional/Windows7 Home Premiun（/Windows8/Vista/Android/Linux ）The above system must have multi-touch function, and the operating system must be the original (non-GHOST version) or it will affect the touch (Note: WIN8 does not support the original version)||serial port||Windows Support, no driver installation is required under Windows system|
|calibration||Win XP, Win7, Win8 direct calibration of other systems, the use of Win7 after calibration|
|作System operation of single touch control||Windows7(Home Basic)/Win XP/WinCE/Mac||Horizontal and vertical screen||Automatic switching|
|Terminal type||USB Type A USB||Temperature range||-20℃~70℃Operating temperature|
|Ventilation interface||USB-d+USB-C-||-30℃~80℃Storage temperature|
|signal||+5V，D+,GND||Relative humidity||45%~85%PHOperating humidity: 45%~85% PH without condensate|
|power supply ways||USB supply power||45%~85%PHStorage humidity: 45%~85% PH without condensate|
|current||＜200mA||Light resistance||All-Angle Light Resistance|